- Carmel Design Collection
- Carmel | Mission Ranch | The Meghan Collection
Carmel | Mission Ranch | The Meghan Collection
Hand painted Mission Ranch, California Invitation Suite, save the date, and day of the wedding cards ready to be personalized with all of your wedding day information. Hand painted with a sweeping landscape of the venue, this Carmel-by-the-Sea collection is completely customizable! We are able to change fonts, wording, layout of your text, and even utilize other designs from our curated collection to create a suite that is perfect for your wedding.
HOW IT WORKS
This may be the least stressful part of your wedding planning!
1) Choose the cards from this suite that you would like to include in your package (or any cards from our Curated Collection- you can mix and match) and reach out to us.
2) We will create a complimentary, personalized quote. All signed clients will receive a paper and envelope sample package in the mail.
3) We personalize your text using your favorite font(s) envelope color(s) and paper selection to make this suite perfect for your wedding. We edit the cards with your information sending you unlimited proofs until we get them just right.
4) Once finalized, we print right here in the studio with our watercolor printers, expertly package, and mail.
Personalization of curated collection proofs + printing average 3-6 weeks. Expedited timelines are available.
If you are ready to move forward, please purchase this listing, it will serve as your deposit. If you would like a detailed cost sheet, please fill out our contact form and we will get back to you with a complimentary, customized quote.
Tying the Knots creates all things wedding stationery including custom design artwork to add to your package as well as many upgrades and embellishments available such as letterpress, vintage stamps with assembly, and folded invitations.
This artwork is not available as a digital file.
Please visit our review page to read clients' testimonials about our quality, customer service and dedication to our art.