St. John, USVI | Susannaberg Plantation Ruins | The Elizabeth Collection
These Susannaberg Plantation Ruins Wedding Invitations were designed for a St. John, USVI Destination Wedding. Hand painted with an island invitation theme, this collection is completely customizable! We are able to change fonts, wording, layout of your text, and even utilize other designs from our curated collection to create a suite that is perfect for your wedding.
HOW IT WORKS
This may be the least stressful part of your wedding planning!
1) Choose the cards from this suite that you would like to include in your package (or any cards from our Curated Collection- you can mix and match) and reach out to us.
2) We will create a complimentary, personalized quote. All signed clients will receive a paper and envelope sample package in the mail.
3) We personalize your text using your favorite font(s) envelope color(s) and paper selection to make this suite perfect for your wedding. We edit the cards with your information sending you unlimited proofs until we get them just right.
4) Once finalized, we print right here in the studio with our watercolor printers, expertly package, and mail.
Personalized, Printed Invitation Suites start at $7 and include:
1) 5x7 Flat Invitation
2) Choice of Envelope Color
3) Choice of Insert Card
4) Unlimited, Customized Proofs
5) Ultra-thick paper
*Folded Gatefold Invitation and/or Accordion Fold Insert Card add $10/ea | Letterpress add $7/ea
In order to give each couple the attention and time they deserve, Tying the Knots limits the amount of projects we take on each season as well as setting the following minimums:
Invitation Suite $1200 | Save the Dates $500 | Day of the Wedding $800
From custom wedding maps, custom venues and even custom pet portraits to add to your wedding stationery, we offer unlimited Custom Design
In order to give each couple the attention and time they deserve, Tying the Knots limits the amount of custom projects we take on each season.
Personalization of curated collection proofs + printing average 3-6 weeks. Expedited timelines are available.
If you are ready to move forward, please purchase this listing, it will serve as your deposit. If you would like a detailed cost sheet, please fill out our contact form and we will get back to you with a complimentary, customized quote.
Tying the Knots creates all things wedding stationery with many upgrades and embellishments available such as letterpress, vintage stamps with assembly, programs, menus, and much more! Please inquire.
This artwork is not available as a digital file.
Please visit our review page to read clients' testimonials about our quality, customer service and dedication to our art.